快捷搜索:  

初一英语书经典句子翻译 初一英语精彩句子,带翻译。

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can"t get to , that they can"t touch. That"s yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you"re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don"t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we"re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don"t know if we each have a destiny, or if we"re all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

三《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。

3. I"m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn"t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It"s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can"t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don"t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I"ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it"s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I"ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it"s hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you"re no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I"ve ever loved any woman. And I"ve waited longer for you than I"ve waited for any woman.
此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I"ll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You"re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I"ll go home. And I"ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We"re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn"t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you"re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you"re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what"s going to happen, or who I"m going to meet, where I"m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don"t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you"re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。

10.We"re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.
(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person"s voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it"s easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn"t love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you"re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they"re a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.

12.The reason I know this and you don"t is because I"m younger and pure. So I"m more in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.

13.I don"t want to be someone that you"re settling for. I don"t want to be someone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn"t get to you? What would I have done without you? You"re my family. You"re all I"ve got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There"s MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don"t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

初一英语书经典句子翻译 初一英语精彩句子,带翻译。

一些初一的英语句子翻译

1. We often practice speaking English at lunchtime
2, In the morning I left in the English book at home.
3.How to use Chinese say thist word?
4. if you know the answer to this question, please tell me
5, he is a good player, and for my class basketball team into a ball
6. he hope everybody"s dream come true

初一英语句子翻译

Unit 5
1.我发现集邮是有用的。(find ath+adj)
I find collecting stemps useful.
2.这个周末将会有一部电影上演。(be on)
A movie will be on this weekend.
3.昨天晚上汤姆确实唱得很好。(all right)
Tom"s singing last night was all right.
4.在我们的生活中我们经常会遇到很多不同的人。(in our life)
In our life we often meet with different people.
5.请保持课室干净。(keep sth+adj)
Please keep the classroom clean.
6.进办公室前你应该敲门。(knock on)
You should knock on the door before entering the office.
7.老师要求我们在操场上绕圈跑。(run in rings)
The teacher asked us to run in rings on the playground.
8.在整个班上,玛丽最擅长跳舞。(in the whole of)
Mary has the best command of dancing in the wohle of the class.
9.这个老人完全聋了。他什么也听不见。(stone deaf)
This old man is stone deaf and he can hear nothing.
10.我妈妈总是在购物前列一个购物清单。(make a lisr of shopping)
My mother always makes a list of shopping before she goes to shop.
11.我爷爷坐在沙发上睡着了。(go to sleep)
My grandpa went to sleep, sitting on the sofa.
12.大风吹走了我的帽子。(blow away)
The strong wind blows away my hat.
13.好几天过去了,他还没有回来。(many a day)
He has not came back home after many a day.
14.我希望我在数学竞赛中获奖。(win a prize)
I want to win a prize in the maths contest.
15.往后退,车过来了。(keep back)
Keep back. The cai is coming.
16.你应该马上去上课。(right now)
You should go to class right now.
17.妈妈对我的成绩很满意。(be pleased with)
Mom is pleased with my scores.
18.不要浪费太多时间在看电视。(waste…on…)
Don not waste too much time on watching TVs.
19.我们应该独自完成作业。(on own’s own)
We should finish homework on our own.
20.有一群围着那个迷路的小孩,人家都想帮他。(a crowd of)
A child is surrounded by a crowd of people. They all want to help him.
21. 在比赛中你不能犯规。(break the rules)
You cannot break the rules ring the competitons.
22. 那是谁的书?(whose)
Whose book is that?
23. 我们在休息时。他还在工作。(at work)
He is at work while we are taking a rest.
24. 我急不及待的想去看那部电影。(can’t wait doing)
I can"t wait seeing that film.
25. 我们不要对老人大声呼叫。(shout at)
We should not shout at the old.

Unit6
1. 当你离开房间的时候,记得要关灯。(turn off)
Remember to turn off the lights when you leave the room.
2. 昨晚直到十点我妈妈才回家。(not…until)
My mother didn"t come back home until ten o"clock.
3. 记得不要浪费和污染水。(remember not to do)
Remember not to waste or pollute the water.
4. 我们每天早起刷牙洗脸。(brush one’s teeth)
We get up early everyday brushing our teeth and washing our face.
5. 开始我不知道你在伦敦。(in the first place)
I didn"t know that you were in London in the first place.
6. 如果明天不下雨。我将去野餐。(if)
I will go to a picnic if it doesn"t rain tomorrow.
7. 老师让那个学生站在外面。(leave sb doing)
The teacher leave that student standing outside.
8. 事实上,现在空气污染很严重。(in fact)
In fact, air pollution is now very serious.
9. 信不信由你,他能搬起那块大石头。(believe it or not)
Believe it or not, he can lift up that big rock.
10. 你能帮我把这个瓶子装满水吗?(fill up)
Can you do me a favour to fill up this bottle?
11. 你应该每天至少喝八杯水。(at least)
You should drink at least eight cups of water everyday.
12. 我喜欢在睡觉前冲凉。(have a shower)
I"d like to have a shower before going to bed.
13. 农民把水泵到田里浇灌庄稼。(pump…into)
Farmers pump water into the field to water the crops.
14. 他激动得说不出话来。(too…to…)
He was too excited to say anything.
15. 一所学校有许多班级组成。(is made up of)
A school is made up of mamy classes.
16. 人们应该节约水而不是浪费水。(instead of)
People shoule save water instead of wasting water.
17. 你的房间一团糟,收拾一下吧。(in a mess)
You room is in a mess. Tidy it.
18. 在非洲,很多小孩死于疾病。(die of)
In the Afica, many children die of diseases.
19. 请把地上的废纸捡起来,保持课室干净。(pick up)
Please pick up the waste paper to keep the classroom clean.
20. 这些故事很有趣,我对他们很感兴趣。(interesting,interested)
These storys are interesting. I"m interested in them.
21. 太多的噪音使人发狂。(drive sb crazy)
Too much noises can drive a man crazy.
22. 天气太冷了,水会变成冰的。(turn into)
It"s too cold. The water will turn into ice.
23. 他在汤里加了一些盐。(add…to…)
He adds some salt to the soup.
24. 昨天我们做了一个实验。(do an experiment)
We did an experiment yesterday.
25. 消防员经常用水来扑灭火。(put out)
Firemen often use water to put out fire.

非机译,希望对楼主有帮助!

相关专题: 翻译 初一英语